Thursday, August 18, 2011

*ADDICTED*

Every time I see you my heart melts,
It’s like you light my soul on fire. There is nothing more that I want
I want all of you, mind, body, and soul.
No one looks at me the way you do
It’s been months and…
love is still strong,
I can’t get away from you.
I am moving on
Slowly but surely,

You seem to keep appearing in my life.
Yes, I love you.
No, I don’t want to.
I need to leave you.
Need to flee you.
You’re addicting.
I am

On a drug,

High…..

Off you, no good
For me.
Your love is intoxicating, vigorous,
Yet dangerous, and damaging.
Whenever we touch
Im in love all over again,
I can’t take it but,
I need it….Need you
It hurts but it feels so good.
How do I decide?
Constantly rings in my mind
What’s good… or bad?
Im addicted. I think it’s good
No….Bad
I need to check myself into rehab
Get rid of you….
This disease
I don’t want to quit….I need to quit
I want you, need you.
Want to breathe you.
All the hazardous fumes, I love it
I love you. No, I need you
I’m addicted *ShaunaMarie* 

No comments:

Post a Comment