Thursday, August 18, 2011

**UNTITLED**

I used to love you.
But I can’t anymore.
This makes no sense
I’m walking out the door.

I want all my stuff
If you want to fight keep it
If I would have known
That it would come to this.
I would have left a long time ago

Now is not the time to dwell
I can’t allow this to happen again
I consumed myself with you
Maybe even lost who I am
Everything I used to do
Is a thing of the past
Im tired of these circles
Not to mention your lying, cheating, @$$

I can’t take this anymore
I used to love you
I have my bags, don’t try and stop me at the door
From the first time you said hello
I should have said goodbye
You wouldn’t leave it alone
So I decided to give you a try

I guess it’s safe to say
That I made my own bed
Dealing with you in the first place
For allowing you in my head.
I should have been real with myself
I knew you weren’t the one
So now the damage is done.

Time for me to spread my wings
Allow me time to do me
Never will I come back
So please don’t ask
You didn’t want me when you had me
And I know you’re starting to see
You really had something good
And you didn’t treat me like you should

*ShaunaMarie*

No comments:

Post a Comment